Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas On Sale!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Today it really hit me that Christmas is coming fast. I still have some shopping to do. Hopefully, I can get it done soon!!! We still have a really fun selection of Christmas Items in our store - so we decided to mark all of our Christmas at 50% off starting today. (Excluding our Christmas Toppers for the Welcome Posts). We also just got another shipment of our Mulling Spices in the store. This is our Cider Mix - EXCELLENT GIFT!! I keep it in our crock pot on the counter all day and we enjoy the smell and the taste!!! We hope to see you in the store. Please call us anytime, with questions!! 435-753-1150

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment