Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, January 15, 2010

SALE!! Friday & Saturday!

Hello Friends! So today is my darling husband's birthday! So, I thought we would have a sale on all our Valentien's Day Decor to celebrate! Great Idea??? I thought so! Just wanted to let you know about our Sale THIS WEEKEND! All Non-Consignment Valentine's Day Decor is 25% off Today and Tomorrow (Friday & Saturday). Enter your name into our drawing for a free Valentine's Day item. Our store hours are from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. We have a great selection!! Look through the previous posts for some fun ideas. We have some new designs that have been coming in daily. If you are not here local and would like an item shipped - contact us at the store - 435-753-1150 or email me www.ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com. We would love to ship to you. Have a Great Day!!! We can't wait to see you and Happy Birthday Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment