Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Drawing

Weekly Drawing!!
Last Week's Drawing winner is
Arsenith Hartman!
Congratulations Arsenith!!!
Thanks to all of you who entered. We had a great response and hope it only gets better!!
This weeks drawing item is.........
A Birdhouse
They are a brand new item and we love them. They have a wire hanger on the top so they can be hung or placed on a shelf. We have different colors available.
Retail: $23.99
You can enter the drawing in the store or email me your name and phone number at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com.

Don't Forget Our

BIG MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY

We will be posting information about this great event! Make sure you check back daily for new items in the store and for more information on our Mother's Day Openhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment