Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lucky Jumbo Letters - $26.00
The Luck of The IRISH
I posted a set of Lucky blocks a couple weeks ago and also gave some fun ideas for decorating for St. Patrick's Day. Sometimes it is easy to over look this holiday and go from Valentine's Day to Spring or Easter. I think decorating one table or one helf for St. Patrick's day is so much fun. Most of us already have greenery which is great for the back of a display. Most of us have candles and candle sticks that could accent the greenery. That is where we come in...... We have designed these LUCKY Jumbo letters (each letter is 5" Wide x 7" Tall), our Skinny Mini Signs, our Blocks sets, Trio Sets, Post Toppers, Wreath Inserts and so much more. Choose one or two items to add to your simple display.
If you place your order now, you will have in in plenty of time for March!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the letters, hope you have them at the quilted bear!

    ReplyDelete