Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New SALE Item - Ok, so I said that our previous post would be the last Thanksgiving post... Just Kidding! I have another fun item we would love to offer all of you. I absolutely love this saying, probably because I live in a place where everyone truly does Share Their Harvest..... This Share Your Harvest Sign is 24" Long x 12" Tall. We added this beautiful scrapbook paper to the wood and placed vinyl lettering on top. Retail: $24.00 On SALE FOR ONLY $12.00 - Again......50% OFF. We have ours displayed on a easel with sunflowers and a scarecrow. Great for the Thanksgiving Season...... This would also be a fantastic gift to give the host/hostess of your Thanksgiving dinner. We only have 10 available at this price, so order quickly!! Place your order by emailing us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or calling us at 435-755-8471. Good Luck and have a GREAT Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment