Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


Only a few days left until Christmas!!! AHHH!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying. Sometimes I wish I could make time freeze during this time of year, because I love it all so much. We are in the works of putting several home decor items on sale at the store for this up-coming weekend. Please check back for sale items that will be listed in the next couple days. We also have GIFT CERTIFICATES!!! Great gift for mothers, daughters, grandmothers, friends, sisters and so many others. You can purchase it for the amount you would like to give. We can also put it in a cute bag wrapped with tissue paper and ribbon. We still have a small selection of Christmas decor available at the store and it is all 50% off! If you have any questions, please contact the store at 435-753-1150. We have a wonderful staff that is ready to help you with anything you may need. Enjoy these next few days before Christmas! I was given some great advice in a church meeting I was in this past Sunday. Find someone you can do something good for in the next couple weeks. GREAT ADVICE HUH? Just thought I would pass that on. Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment