Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 4, 2011

This week's drawing item is this Welcome Watermelon Yard Stake. This would be darling in the flower bed that will hopefully be blooming soon!!! If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing three times. Good Luck to everyone and thanks for spending time with us today.

16 comments:

  1. ADORABLE - as always!! Enter me Please!! (: I'm a follower also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, Please enter me into the drawing. I am also a follower! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please enter me! I would love to have this by the entrance of my house...maybe then people will know there's a house there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!! Would love to have that in my flower garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soo cute! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that! Please enter me, and I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Enter me please, I'm a follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me!! I would love love love to have this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! It would look great in my "rock garden"... lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. enter me please! We follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please enter me! This would look great in my flower bed as soon as the snow melts ;)I am also a follower!
    Stef
    love4literacy@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love this cute sign! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. would love to win. please enter me, and i am a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope its not too late to be entered into the drawing! I'm also a follower!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been so upset! I've tried to get on your blog and have been unable to. I recently ran across a note with your blog address and here I am!! Happy as a little lark!!I miss your store and so I'm very happy to be back in contact with you. Please enter me in your drawing! I'm a huge fan!! and follower!!

    ReplyDelete