Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Family... A Proclamation To The World




Happy UEA Weekend!!! I hope you all enjoy this beautiful fall weekend!!! We have another SALE Item and you are going to love it!!! This would be a FANTASTIC Christmas gift for family & friends. We have placed a copy of "The FAMILY... A Proclamation To The World" on a 19" Tall X13" black routed sign. We have sealed it with our furniture grade clear coat which makes it look like part of the wood! This is a fantastic item!!! Again, the measurements are 19" Tall x 13" Wide and looks great on an easel or hung on a wall. Regular Price: $24.00 - SALE PRICE IS $12.00. Anyone would love receiving this for Christmas. We are only offering 20 at this sale price. ORDER QUICKLY!!! - Only 7 more Available!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment