Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, November 14, 2011

First of all, Thank You!!!! We have been so overwhelmed with love and support for my sister, her husband and their daughter. The out pouring of love has been amazing and very humbling. Thank you for all of your prayers. Thank you for all the donations that have been made and thank you for your kind words! What would we do without eachother in hard times like this??? We have set up a donation account at Wells Fargo Bank. If any of you would like to make a donation, please go into any Wells Fargo branch and tell them you would like to donate to the "Kenny & Melanie Jacobson Donation Fund". The money will go directly into an account for Melanie & Kenny. They will be able to use this money for food, gas, medical bills etc., We love you all and are very grateful for loving generous people. What a blessing you have been to our family and what a strength you have been for my sister's sweet family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment