Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday, July 8th -
Good Morning Friends and Welcome To
~Make Your House A Home~.  
I received an email from a great friend this week expressing concern for her brother-in-law's family.  I opened the link that was posted in this email and began reading.  My heart just broke for this sweet family.  When I think of ~What Makes Our House A Home~ it is my family.  It is the kids running in and out of the house and me yelling shut the door, it is the dirty dishes in the sink because they have eaten all day, it is the dirty clothes in the hamper because they have been swimming in the river and it is the empty cookie jar because they have eaten all the cookies I made.  When the thought of my children not being able to do these things, my heart breaks.  I emailed my friend and asked her if we could post the link to this families blog and share it with all of you.  When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a few months ago, it was the little things that helped our family the most.  If you have a minute, please read about their family and see if there is anything you can do for them.  

To the Bingham Family -
You are in our prayers!!
Our family is living proof that prayers are answered and there is a Heavenly Father who loves us and is watching over us.

com

  My Photo

org/



Thank you for spending part of your day with us!

~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment