Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Morning Saturday!!
Welcome to our Saturday Post ~Make Your House A Home~.  Today is a much better day than yesterday.  (Thanks Goodness!!!)  I am so grateful for a husband that can just figure things out and take care of our family.  After purchasing parts for the hot-water heater and spending quite some time trying to fix it, it was obvious to him that we needed a NEW HOT WATER HEATER!  Yikes, right after Christmas???  So he ventured out into the -15 degree weather last night, purchased a hot water heater, brought it home, tore the old one out and installed the new one.  That nice HOT shower last night was AWESOME!!!  I am so grateful he was able to fix that MAJOR problem of no hot water.  He was able to jump start the car (which needs a new battery), so at least the car isn't totally dead.  After about 5 hours of sleep yesterday, Ky woke up with his Migraine gone and Chloee and I had a great day being together.  I was so grateful waking up this morning to the simple pleasures in life that we are so blessed with...... Hot Water, Running Vehicles and healthy children.....
A big thank you to everyone who sent well wishes yesterday.  A friend even offered her car to me (Thanks Heather). We are so blessed!!  We hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous year - ~Go 2013~

Have A Wonderful Weekend!!
Enjoy those simple pleasures
~Mandy~


No comments:

Post a Comment