Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well Hello Friends......
I am super excited to tell you about a friend of mine and a new business she has started.  Her name is Theresa Johnson and she has officially been decorating weddings for years, but has now started her own business and is super excited about spreading the word.  I told her we would love to post some information about her business.  We have been to several weddings and events she has decorated for and she does amazing work.  If you have a wedding in the near future, you should definitely check out her blog.

Here is a little about my dear friend and don't forget to check out her blog.......

Hi! My name is Theresa Johnson and I own a wedding decorating company based in Cache Valley, Utah. I have been decorating weddings for many years for friends and family and have just never advertised. I very much enjoy putting weddings and receptions together. I would also love to help decorate for any anniversary parties, baby or bridal showers. I also do beautiful floral design, and can do your special events in any color or style. I wanted to set this blog up to introduce myself and have a way to share pricing and other information.

Please feel free to call or email me at any time: (435) 770-5200,  johnson.theresa14@gmail.com


Here is a recent post on her blog......... 
Check It Out!!!

July 16, 2013
I have some great friends who own ontheavenuelogan.blogspot.com.  So, check out their website. They make beautiful home decorations and furniture.  They are Eric and Mandy Schiess.  Their kids help them too with their business.  They made this black frame, with glass and this saying in vinyl. You can choose your colors, black, cream, barn red, for $40.00.   This would make a great wedding gift.  I have this one you can rent for your wedding, reception, etc., for $15.00.  Just run a piece of ribbon or burlap through the top and hang it on the wall or display  it on an easel at your special event!  We hung it from a tree at an outdoor reception.  Lots of fun comments on it.  

Since I do wedding decorating and receptions, for the first bride-to-be who books their wedding with me on Wednesday, July 17, I am offering 20% off the price of your wedding and reception decorating.  I also have many beautiful items for rent for that special occasion, linens, easels, etc.  See my brochure below.   I live in Millville, Utah.  Thanks and have a great day.   
Theresa Johnson  (435) 770-5200.

No comments:

Post a Comment