Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!!!
It's December!!!!
I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving Weekend.  Can I just say "Whew!! - What A Weekend!!"  We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was so much fun.  We had about 40 people here for dinner and visiting and really enjoyed it!  We were only missing a few from my side of the family, but added in some friends and some of Eric's family and Tadaa!!!  What a crowd!!
We left Friday morning for Salt Lake City and just returned last night.  It is a family tradition we have had for 15 years and our kids look forward to it every year.  We stay in a hotel, shop, eat and visit.  It is a really nice get a way for our family.  My two sisters and their families came this time and we had a blast.  We also visited Temple Square and enjoyed the Christmas Lights there.  They were beautiful and the spirit of Christmas was definitely there.  I am so thankful for my sweet family and kids.  As Eric and I were watching our kids swim at the hotel, we realized (once again) that our little boys are not little anymore.  They have grown into young men and I simply can't believe the time has gone so fast.  

We visited Build A Bear
(Chloee and I love that place!)

 Mel, Taya and Chloee
 Ahhhh, I love this picture!!  My Sweetie.... so glad we got to spend time together this past week.  I love you Eric!
Ky, Taya (who won't look at the camera), Ghavan and Silly Mel!! 
 Temple Square - family shot
Kylan, Me, Chloee, Eric, Ghavan
Taya (who won't look at the camera again) and Melanie

It was a wonderful vacation and I love my family!!  Because I haven't worked since Wednesday, the emails and facebook messages are piling up!!  I will get back with each of you as quickly as possible!!  
Thank you for your patience!!!


~Today is Cyber-Monday~
I am relieved we have today, because I didn't get one thing posted on Black Friday!!

Check out our Cyber-Monday Specials.....

Item #1
Beautiful Mantel
Perfect for the Christmas Season
34" Wide x 48" Tall x 10" Deep
This mantel is available in Black or Antique White
ON SALE FOR $159.00
All Orders must be placed by tomorrow (Tuesday, December 3rd) and will be completed by December 10th!



Item #2
Calendar Holders (or hang a wreath)
This is a fantastic Gift!!
22" Across x 32" Tall
Opening - 15" Across x 24" Tall 
Available in Black, Antique White, Bing Cherry Red & Burnt Umber Brown.
Regular Price - $50.00
On Sale For $25.00
Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 3rd and will be available for pick up or shipment on December 10th


Item #3
Couch Table
This table is 16" x 16" x 30" Tall
False Drawer
Available in Black, Antique White, Bing Cherry Red & Burnt Umber Brown
Regular Price:  $139.00
ON SALE For $69.50
Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 3rd and will be available for pick up or shipment on December 10th

Item #4
Wreath Frame & Wreath
This frame is 24" x 24" and comes with knob for hanging wreath.
Can I just say.... This is one of my Favorite Items!!  Available in Black, Antique White, Bing Cherry Red & Burnt Umber Brown
On Sale For $34.00
Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 3rd and will be available for pick up or shipment on December 10th


Item #5
Family... Our Greatest Blessing 
This sign is 36" x 12"
This sign comes painted Antique White with Black Vinyl and Burlap Bow. 
Regular Price:  $56.00
On Sale For $28.00
This is a FANTASTIC Gift Idea!
Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 3rd and will be available for pick up or shipment on December 10th

Item #6
Family... A Proclamation to The World
Board is 19" x 13"
On Sale - 3 Signs for $50.00
Another Fantastic Gift Idea!!!
Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 3rd and will be available for pick up or shipment on December 10th

ORDER QUICKLY!!!
Make sure all orders are placed by tomorrow (Tuesday- December 3rd).

Have A Great Cyber Monday!!
(We will post the drawing winner for last week's drawing tomorrow)

~Mandy~


No comments:

Post a Comment