Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Good Friday Morning Friends.....
Wow... 2015!!
Well..... bring on the new year!
I have been debating what my new years resolutions should be for the year 2015....  I start thinking of all these things I would love to accomplish and then I become so over whelmed with all of my ideas, I just take a break from thinking about it.  Probably not the most efficient way of setting and reaching goals, but I figure I still have 363 days, so Woohoo for 2015!

After surviving the HOLIDAYS, we are back to our blog!!  
Today is Friday which means it is
FRIDAY FREEBIE Time.  When you purchase today's SALE ITEM, you will receive a FREEBIE!!

Today's SALE ITEM is one of my FAVORITE Valentine's Day Items EVER!!!  
Tall Boxed Heart!!!
(Super Cute Huh?)
This item is perfect for a porch, on the front of a house, in an entry way or on the floor propped up against a wall.   This Boxed Heart is 32" Tall x 10" Wide.  We have added berries, moss and a burlap bow tied around the box.  
On Sale - $32.00




And.... when you order today's SALE ITEM this freebie comes with it....
"I Heart U" Block
4" x 4" - Painted Bing Cherry Red with white lettering. Tulle is tied in a knot around the bottom of the block - Oh So Cute!
Many of you have shown interest in just ordering our Freebie on Fridays.... 
No Problem!!  
I Heart U Block 
Sale Price - $5.00 each


Have a Super Great Weekend and we will be back on Monday with the winner for the $25.00 gift card (from several weeks ago) and a new drawing item.  

Happy New Year!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment