Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Well Hello Everyone ~
HAPPY SUMMER!!!  We are enjoying every minute of it!  Spending everyday with my kiddos is such a blessing.  Chloee spent $20.00 on a "Cake Ball Maker" and we are loving it!  She is my little baker and oh what fun we have had.  :)  Easy, yummy and fun!!! - That is what summer should be!  My Ky is working everyday in our shop and I just love having him home with me.  After all, he has been my little side kick for over 17 years now!!!  My Ghavan is spending almost every waking moment farming for Eric's dad and riding horses......  What a life! This is our first summer in 10 years that Eric has worked outside of our home.  Kind of Weird.... but it makes our nights much more fun when he is here.

DRAWING TIME!!
And now for today's FUN Drawing winner....  
Congratulations To Linda Cochran!  You are the winner of the One Nation Under God Sign.  Linda..... now you have to come down with Abby so you can pick this up!!!  
GREAT IDEA HUH?  Thanks to everyone who entered and shared all of their delicious summer meal ideas!!!

Today's Drawing item is another FANTASTIC Americana item...  LIBERTY Sign with stars!  If you would like your name entered into our drawing for this GREAT sign, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com and tell us your favorite SUMMER ACTIVITY!!!

Guess What Tomorrow Is???
$10.00 Tuesday...
Make sure you jump over to Facebook at 10:00 a.m.  for fantastic items at a FANTASTIC price!!  Items will be posted through out the day on the following facebook pages. 
FALL ITEMS - I just can't wait!!

Mandy Schiess
On The Avenue
Make It With Mandy

We are not rushing summer, 
just preparing for the fall season!!!  We want to make sure you all have your orders in time for the season!!!

Have a Great Monday Afternoon!!!!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment