Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Good Morning Friends....
This weather is AWESOME!!!!!  Cool temperatures and rain.  Wow, sure brightens the soul!!!  I started mowing this orning at 7:15 and by the time I had been out 30 minutes, it started to sprinkle.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when my lawn is half mowed!!!  I just put on my hoodie hat and pressed forward.  Thankgoodness it only sprinkled on and off while I was out there.  But Seriously, the minute I parked the mower, it started raining and it hasn't stopped.  LOL  That would be a tender mercy!!! 

Halloween 
$10.00 Tuesday is Tomorrow!!!  

Tomorrow is our $10.00 Tueday!!!!!
I am SOOOOOOO Excited for tomorrow!!!
It is another $10.00 Tuesday that is loaded with more Halloween Items.  I designed SEVERAL new items last year and never had time to make them.  So guess what????  Tomorrow is the day!
Our Big Halloween Debut!!!  (LOL)
Make sure you jump over to Facebook at 10:00 a.m.  for fantastic items at a FANTASTIC price!!
Items will be posted through out the day on the following facebook pages.  
Mandy Schiess
On The Avenue
Make It With Mandy


Today's Drawing Item
(It has been a while since we had one of these)
This Super Cute USA Block Set.....
If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com.  We will post the winner one week from today right here on our blog!!!
Good Luck To Everyone!!!!

See You Tomorrow!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment