Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Don't Miss Our Weekend SALE!!
Starts Friday at 10:00 a.m.
 and goes through Saturday at 10:00 p.m.
Our weekend SALE items are
Brand New & FANTASTIC!!!
We will have a limited supply of each item!!!
(Amount Available will be listed below the item)
Once We have sold out,
we will post SOLD OUT on that item!!!
We will contact each of you on an individual basis about picking up your items.....
Here is Just a Sneak Peak!!!
See you FRIDAY morning!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment