Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Autumn Greetings

Hello Everyone!!! Yep - fall is coming alive at On The Avenue - We have sunflowers, pumpkins, scarecrows, fabric runners, warm colors of furniture and so many other accessories!!! Come in and celebrate the new season with us. Mention you have been on our blog and get 20% off one single non-consignment item. As you scroll through some of our other posts, you will see many fall items that are now in our store - They will go fast, so come on in. Thanks for everything - we appreciate you all.

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Mandy I love the blog!! By the way, this is Brittney Woolf, Jamie Woolf's niece. Now I just need to come into the store!!! I just moved into an apartment and need to find some cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want some pictures of the fall stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the cutest stuff! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow!!! You guys are amazing! You have been so busy!! Way cute things I do need to be updated!!! I knew your talent would take you places!!!!

    ReplyDelete