Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 20, 2009

More Fall!!!

It's Autumn Time Frames
4X6 Opening - 12X12 Over All Dimension
Retail $19.99
5X7 Opening - 16X16 Over All Dimension
Retail $24.99
Available in Antique Gold Paint & Terra Cotta Orange
with brown vinyl or brown paint with Antique Gold Vinyl1
I have some darling pictures of my kids playing in the leaves.
They will be a great display item.










Triple Pumpkin Beadboard Box
Retail: $29.99
Moss & Fall Berries












Sunflower w/Leaf In Beadboard Box
Retail: $24.99
Nails in the middle of sunflower, fall berries & Moss




No comments:

Post a Comment