Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloween Topper For Welcome Post


This is the Halloween topper for the Welcome Post! I have to say it is one of my favorite toppers. However, every time we switch seasons or holidays after working hard on one, it is always refreshing and fun to use different colors and make different items. Again, this picture isn't the best so I will give a little description. This cute witch has a purple fabric bow, her black cat and orange/gold rafia hair. There are berries & moss under the star and cat. The sign is an antique gold with black vinyl and a purple fabric bow. You are welcome to contact the store if you would like to reserve one. We will have them into the store very shortly.
Retail: $35.00 (Includes witch & sign)

No comments:

Post a Comment