Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BOO!!! Happy Halloween!

HALLOWEEN IS SO MUCH FUN!!! Here are just a few pictures of all the different items we have in the store. As most of you know, we make the majority of items that we sell. Because of this, we are always bringing in new items that you may have never seen before. Make sure you check our blog frequently and also stop by the store. One thing to keep in mind is that the pictures never show how cute everything really is. Enjoy this wonderful fall season - Mandy










































No comments:

Post a Comment