Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Winner For the
Snow Block Letters
This was really tough. I called in some family members to help me decide who the winner of our snow blocks should be. First of all, thanks to each one of you who nominated someone. I have truly learned in life, that each one of us will go through tough times at sometime in our life. Having caring family and friends can make a huge difference! I am very inspired by all of the people who were nominated. Thanks for sharing.....
We have chosen two winners for the block sets.
Mildren nominated by Mandy
and
Christy nominated by Alison
Mandy & Alison - please let them know how much we appreciate their great examples. Please give me a call (435-755-8471) and we can set up a time for you to pick up the letters. Thanks Again!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Mandy. I love and appreciate all the hard work that you do it enrich our lives. You are so caring and so thoughtful. I can't wait to give her these and let her know how much she means to me. I'm actually going to copy my comment for her to read. I can't say it any better. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete