Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, June 6, 2011

We have a new SALE ITEM posted today. We have 8 available at this price. Once these 8 are sold, the sale price is no longer affective. This is GREAT for the summer time. This is our Picket Fence Chair - Available in our Sweet Annie Green (shown in the picture), Black, Antique White or Burnt Umber Brown. Regular Price: $69.00 - ON SALE FOR $52.00 - If you are interested in one, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or give us a call at 435-755-8471. Please tell us what color you would like and we will get it finished for you. Have a wonderful day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment