Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome To Summer - 81 Degrees here today and LOVING It Let's Celebrate - This week's drawing item is a GREAT one!!! This is one of our High Back Chair and it is a favorite. So fun to decorate - Not for sitting on.... more for decorating on. I have hung wreaths from the top, added Flags and berries for the 4th Of July - Garlands look great draped down the front or side. It is easy to change out for the holidays and seasons. The drawing chair is black!!! This would be DARLING on a porch or an entry way. I have had one in my front room for years. Almost a $100 value. If you would like to have your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and we will enter your name into the drawing five times. We would love to have more followers of our blog so we can share our product with all of your friends and family - Good Luck To Everyone!!!

13 comments:

  1. Please enter me!!! I would love this in my new home. I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Mandy....Please enter me for it. I am a follower as of today. This would look great in my new home (we are moving in 2 weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, PLEASE ENTER ME. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Enter me, please. I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Enter me please, I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH please enter me Mandy! this would look so cute in our entry way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I'm a follower...sorry forgot to include that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a fun item. This would be so fun to decorate with! Enter me please. Also, I follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh please enter me!! I would love to win this. I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please enter me in the drawing! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter me, I am a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enter me!! I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would look great in my entryway! Please enter me... I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete