Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Friday, December 30th
Gotta Love Friday's. We LOVE This item. We have offered this item at our ~Make It With Mandy~ Craft Night, but a much smaller size. This Snowman On Bead is 12"X12" and comes with a fabric handle. I love this for a front door or displayed on a easel on an entry table. Fun Huh?? Retail: $24.00 - On Sale For $12.00 - 50% OFF - WooHoo! Don't miss this item. We are offering 25 of these snowmen at this sale price. Order Quickly! This one will go fast! To place an order, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or call us at 435-755-8471.





No comments:

Post a Comment