Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday, December 10th
I Love Today's SPECIAL ITEM - This is a Darling Snowman attached to one of our Square Wreaths. There is a fabric handle attached to the wreath for hanging. The over all dimensions of the wreath is 16"x16". I may just have to hand one of these on the front of my house this year! Love It!! Retail: $36.00 - On Sale for $18.00 - 50% OFF. We are offering 10 of these at this sale price. Place Your Order Fast.... Once the 10 are gone, they are no longer available at this sale price. To place your order, email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or call us at 435-755-8471. Good Luck!! - SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment