Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday, May 14th
Good Morning Friends!  So sorry I didn't get a Make Your House A Home Post.  I must admit, this weekend was a tough one.  I was feeling pretty good on Friday and part of Saturday and over did it.  Usually over doing it would be paving the driveway and roofing the house, but I guess now it is folding a few batches of clothes, showering, and just a few other things.  That has been the toughest part, but we are one day closer to recovering so I really shouldn't complain. 
We have a FANTASTIC Sale Item Today - 
Check out these Candle Sticks.  They are available in Black, Red (shown in Picture), Burnt Umber Brown, Sweet Annie Green, Antique White or Antique Gold.  
Retail:  $39.00 for the set of 2 - On Sale for $19.50.  
That is another 50% SAVINGS
 (Candles Are Not Included).  Notice the fun wire daisies and burlap fabric on the front.  These candle sticks do come with these accessories, but they are very easy to remove if you would rather a more plain look.  The large candle stick is 16" Tall and the smaller one is 12" Tall.
Allow 7-10 Business days before orders are ready for pick up or shipment. 
Thank you So Much!
Enjoy Your Day~  

No comments:

Post a Comment