Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday, May 9th
Good Morning to all of our On The Avenue Friends out there.  It feels so good typing this entry today.  Life is good around here.  I am feeling very tired and sore still, but I am also one day closer to recovery~  I just have to say how thankful I am for my kiddos and hubby for everything they are doing to help me.  They have always helped around the house, but have jumped in with both feet and I am so grateful! 
Thank you to all of you for your patience in waiting for your orders.  We are working super fast to get everything done and out the door in the next few days.  I will be emailing all of you (or calling) as soon as your orders are ready.  If any of you have ordered items for Mother's Day, PLEASE let me know.  We will make sure they are done!  
We have a fun SALE ITEM today.  
This Picture Stand is 32" Tall x 10" Wide.  
This stand is awesome for displaying pictures, wreaths, berries, or whatever you can think of.  Square pieces of beadboard show behind the item you are displaying.  
Regular Price:  $44.00 - On Sale for $22.00. 
Another HUGE 50% Savings!!
 This Picture Stand is available in our Bing Cherry Red (shown in picture) Antique White, Black, Burnt Umber Brown and our Sweet Annie Green.

All orders will be done within 7-10 Business Days.  We will notify you as soon as your orders are ready for pick up or shipping.  Thank You For Your Order!

 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have this still, and if so do you have it in an unfinished kit?

    ReplyDelete