Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!!  
Did you all wonder where I have been?  Let's just say the orders are piling up and we are trying to dig out!!! I have found myself working from early morning until late night and my blog up-dates have been neglected.  There is only so much time in the day and well................. I have been running out. 
I have mentioned before that I just love this time of year.  Halloween is just around the corner which means Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS - WooHoo!!!  I am sure most of you have heart of Pinterest before.  I frequent that wonderful site often and am always finding new ideas, recipes and so much more.  Here are some of the fun ideas I have pinned for Halloween~

YUMMY HALLOWEEN

Goodie Jars  Pumpkin Poop
  Pretzel sticks, marshmallows and white chocolate - Looks like bones!  Candy Corn Colored White Chocolate Pretzels

SO CUTE

.

halloween crafts

Halloween

Want To Make....
To Decorate With
Fun decoration..take old books and paint them
To Give Away
ghost peep~smores
mmmmmm ~ To Eat!
pumpkin rice krispie treats with tootsie roll stump- cute!

Pumpkin Cake - Great Idea!

Thanks for spending part of your day with us here at 
On The Avenue!

Enjoy This Halloween Season!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment