Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Craft Kits For
THANKSGIVING Weekend!!!

I must admit, the last thing I want to do over Thanksgiving Weekend is CRAFT!!!  Only because I get to do it everyday and having a day or two where I just relax and enjoy the family is GREAT!! However, just because I don't want to craft doesn't mean you all don't want to craft.  I know MANY of you love to  spend time with family/friends over the Thanksgiving weekend crafting, so we have put together some fun & simple craft kits you can purchase and CRAFT AWAY over the THANKSGIVING Weekend..

#1 - Christmas Subway Sign
This sign is 10" x 10"
Kit includes wood and white vinyl
Cost - $10.00


#2 - SANTA Jumbo Letters
All letters are 5" Wide x 7" Tall
Kit includes Wood Letters
Your Cost - $22.00

#3 - Ornaments - Gingerbread Man and Mitten 
(set of 6 - 3 of each)
Kit includes wood, wire moss and berries
Cost - $24.00



#4 - Winter Wonder Block
Kit includes 8X8 Block, Vinyl and Snowflake
Cost - $10.00

#5 -  Snowman Ornaments (Set of 3)
All Ornaments are Approx 4X6
Kit includes wood, wire, moss and berries
Cost - $10.00 



Orders Must Be Placed by 
November 21st
and will be ready for pick up no later than Wednesday, November 26th.  ORDER NOW and have a great weekend of CRAFTING!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment