Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We just wanted to send out a HUGE Happy Thanksgiving wish to all of you!  We are so grateful for you!!  I am over whelmed at the support we have received over the years and how loyal you have all been to us.  

We are so grateful and feel so blessed to know all of you and to be a small part of your lives!

We wish you a VERY HAPPY Thanksgiving and hope you all find great joy in the blessings you have received!

Much Love -
Mandy and the Gang!

We will see you back here on Monday - We are taking a few days off of work to spend time with our family!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment