Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Good Morning and Happy Monday Morning.....
The new Trimester started today for my boys.  My Ky texted me this morning and said...... "Mom, this is the first day of my last Trimester of my Junior year".  Wow, nice way to start the day - SNIFF, SNIFF.  Where in the world is the time going?  I just can't believe how FAST time is moving.  Just So Crazy!!!

We have a winner for Last Week's DRAWING..
Remember this BLOOM Block set??
Congratulations Donna Feliz!!!
Shoot me an email and we can set up a time for you to pick up this cute block set!!!

Today's DRAWING ITEM is perfect for any of your homes.....
Easter Subway Art
19" x 13"
If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com.   
Good Luck Everyone!!
We will post the winner one week from Today!!
~Mandy~

No comments:

Post a Comment