Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Drawing Item for this week is this
Darling Snowman With Mittens.
He has a fabric hanger and would look great on someone's front door. His retail value is $29.00. We had many of you enter last week and would love to have more this week. If you would like to have your name entered into the drawing... please email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. I really appreciate all of you who check our blog and purchase our product. We love making it and sharing it with you.
Good Luck To You All!!!

21 comments:

  1. I think this snowman is ADORABLE!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super cute! Please enter me! And I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! It is so cute, I love snowmen!! Enter me!! Thanks Jamie Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mandy Your things are so adorable!!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE!! enter me...and I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Please enter me. I may get lucky ;)
    Thanks, Stef
    love4literacy@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute!! Would look super in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Please enter me!!

    TJARAMIL@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mandy,
    This snowman is darling and is so perfect with the weather we are having right this minute. Please enter me in the drawing. Thank you!
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is SUPER cute! Please enter me! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. please enter me for this super cute snowman!
    thank you for all your cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! I'd like to be entered please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOO Cute! Please enter me! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute. I could definitely find a spot for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it! i would love to get picked, please enter me:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute stuff!! I follow your blog on google reader. Does that count? I would love to win! :) My email is andreaseamons@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all the comments everyone! I love reading them all!!! Yes Andrea - that counts! Have a Great Halloween Holiday and check back Monday for our winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win this!! please enter me!

    ReplyDelete