Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Snowmen?????

So many of you are looking at this picture right now thinking...... Snowmen??? Are You Kidding? I'm not kidding! We are going to start posting pictures of Christmas and Winter Decor. It will be here before we know it and we want you to see all the items we have to offer!
We have so many snowmen which is always a great gift to give at Christmas. I decorate with Snowmen until March!!
So this week we are giving away a set of Three Snowmen for our weekly drawing.
Retail: $45.00
If you are a follower of our blog, we will enter your name in three times!
Please leave a comment or send an email if you are interested in entering our weekly drawing. Please remember...... you can still enter every week, even if you have won before.
Good Luck To Everyone! Tis The Season!

22 comments:

  1. Oh please enter me! I wanted to make these for Super Saturday but didn't have the $$! I am a follower too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of you blog. Love all the fun stuff that you give away. I have the perfect spot for these three. please enter me. THank you for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CHRISTMAS DECOR!! (: I'm a follower, enter me!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me!! I would love to have these three in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower of your blog! And I would LOVE to win this! I collect snowmen, so I must have this! I have refrained from commenting because I have won once before, but for this one, I have to comment because I have to win!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! This has got to be the week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! I would love these snowmen and I am loving that you are thinking Christmas. I'm a follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already got Christmas on my mind :) Love these snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone - please remember that you are more than welcome to enter our drawing, even if you have already won! Thanks for all of your comments and good luck to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable. Can't believe we are talking Christmas already. Seems like I just packed it all up

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really cute Mandy, Would be darling on my front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are cute! I might have to buy some of those guys... :) c.bshaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute please enter me i am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter me too!! I am also a follower & a Snowman Lover!! hehe.
    Stef
    love4literacy@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me pretty please!! I love snowmen!! These are adorable.. you do such a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please can I be entered in the drawing, than you.
    Julie Harrison, joolieharry@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too, too cute! Would love to see them at my house. Please enter me!
    Amber
    bergarner@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling Snowmen, please enter my name into the drawing. Thanks

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mandy,
    These snowmen are darling. I am so ready for the cooler weather and I think it is finally here. Thank you so much for making the wreath inserts for me. I can not wait to give them to may mother-in-law for her birthday on the 31st. It was fun visiting with you at your home and seeing all the fun items you have made. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete