Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Woodward's Country Store
Weston, Idaho

Our product is now being carried in the Woodward's Country Store in Weston, Idaho.
We had many customers that shopped in our retail store that were from Weston. Now you can go into Woodward's and find many of the great items we offered at On The Avenue in Logan.

They have a great selection of Halloween Decor, Furniture, Gifts, Fall Decor and much more. If you are looking for a little something for yourself or for someone you care about, go into Woodward's Country Store.
If you are here in the Cache Valley Area..... Give us a call. We are working daily and would love to make something for you! 435-755-8471 or email me at
Have a SUPER GREAT Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment