Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, February 21, 2011

This week's drawing item is this set of
LUCKY Jumbo Letters
We just posted these at the end of last week and everyone is loving them. If you would like your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
If you are a follower of our blog, we will enter your name into the drawing three times! We would love to have more followers! Please share our blog with your friends and families. We appreciate you all - Good Luck and check back next Monday for the winner of these LUCKY Jumbo Letters.
ALSO:
Make sure you take a look at last Thursday's post. It is an incredible sale item at a fantastic price. The sale price listed is only good through Wednesday of this week, so place your orders before Thursday.
Have a Great Day!!

29 comments:

  1. Very fun and festive for St. Patty's Day. Enter me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be just so LUCKY if I were to win this! Fun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these letters and their font! It would be so fun to have these for a little different decor next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me I would love to have these in my home :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter me! I'm a follower now too! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, like all your crafts! (: Hope I win...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping that I have the luck of the Irish :) Love this Blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What neat stuff you have!!! Love it! Enter me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these as always. I twitted and FB your site and I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah! I love these! enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO Cute! I would love to be entered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm feeling lucky... enter me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are SOOO cute! I *NEED* them! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun fun! Enter me please! I am a follower and I'm adding a button for your page to my blog so people will come check you out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Add me please. Its so nice of you to have these drawings. I luv everything you guys make!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to be LUCKY this time! Please add ME!! thanks Mindee

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to be the Lucky winner! You guys have way cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a Follower! Let's hope this week is my Lucky week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Someone will be Lucky to get these...I hope it's me :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to be "LUCKY"!!!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these! The font is so adorable, and not something you find everyday. Please enter me! They would be perfect for my office!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm feeling LUCKY!! Mandy, as always VERY CUTE stuff!! I FB'd about your blog & I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do you have any more of the Lucky Jumbo letters????

    ReplyDelete