Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome in Spring
Retail: $24.00
Moss behind the flower, berries & a Fabric Handle
VERY CUTE and new this year!!
Order Yours Now!
Welcome Spring is really hard to say today because we woke up to atleast 14" of snow!! What??? I have been raised here in Cache Valley my entire life and this snowfall has happened MANY times through out my life, but it shocks me every time! Here are a few pictures I thought I would share. Gotta Love those kids for shoveling a nice pathway for us!

Gotta Love Those kids for shoveling us a path - I have the best kids in the world! I Love You Guys!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! I just gave you an award over on my blog! go check it out:)
    http://maryberryboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete