Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, February 28, 2011

This week's drawing item is....
a Set of Three Daisies on Beadboard
These come with a fabric handle. Great for hanging on a shelf, on a knob board or darling in a little girls room!
If you are interested in entering this drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
(Each one is 8X8 Over All Dimension)
Retail Value: $35.00

18 comments:

  1. Mandy I would love this!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling. I need more spring decorations. PlEaSe EnTeR Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have three little girls and they would be absolutely adorable in their rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CUTE STUFF! PLease Enter me! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!! (: Enter me, I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable!!!! I don't have hardly any spring decorations... would LOVE those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be perfect on the board I bought from you! SO Cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win these for my friend. She is going to be having a little girl. She is actaully at the hospital right now trying not to have her sense she is only 25 weeks along. Keep fingers crossed everyone!! Mandy you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already bought some from ya, but I'll enter anyway. They'd make a great baby gift! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy you are the best! Love these. They would be perfect in my girls pink and yellow room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors... so girly and springy too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete