Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 18, 2011

SALE ITEMThis is an awesome Sale Item. This is a new design and we love it! The over all dimensions of this FAMILY SIGN are 24" Long X 12" Tall. The antique white piece of wood is beadboard (It is kindof hard to see in the picture). The third board is covered in a green scrapbook paper and vinyl that says FAMILY - Our Greatest Blessing. This is also available with red scrapbook paper. Regular Price is $31.00 - SALE PRICE IS $15.00. That is over 50% Off. This would be a FANTASTIC Christmas Gift. Order Yours now and set them aside for Christmas. Add to your own home or give away for birthdays! Only 20 Available - Please order quickly. Our sale items are selling very quickly. To place an order, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or call us at 435-755-8471. These signs will be available for pick up at the first of next week. SOLD OUT

2 comments:

  1. Can you post a bigger picture of the new family design above? I think I love it! LOL Anything with beadboard I'm a succor for though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I posted a few more close ups of this item. I hope it is easier to see. I have one here at my home if you would like to see it in person. I just had a friend order and her comment was.... "I saw this in your home and it is much cuter in person" Thanks for following!!!

    ReplyDelete