Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 11, 2011

BoldThis week's SALE ITEM is 50% OFF~ Our Quad 8x10 Frames retail for $50.00 - They are on sale this week for $25.00. We only have 15 available at this price. They are black & Lightly Distressed. ORDER QUICKLY! We are selling out of all our SALE items very quickly. To place an order please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or give us a call at 435-755-8471. They will be available for pick up at the first of next week. Good Luck and we can't wait to hear from you~ SOLD OUT

1 comment:

  1. Mandy are you going to have these on sale again?
    Thanks,
    Julie Potter

    ReplyDelete