Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, July 11, 2011

This week's drawing item is this darling Summer Wreath Insert and a Square Wreath. We already gave away one of these this summer, but let's do it again!! Over a $40.00 value - If you would like to have your name entered into to our weekly drawing~~~ please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com Good Luck To Everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Please enter me!! I have wanted one of these for SOOOO long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me please...I'm a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me please! One of these times, entering is going to pay off :) I follow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me for the drawing! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter me, please! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. enter me please and i'm a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to be entered to win! :) I'm also a follower! Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Please enter me! I'm a faithful follower ;)

    ReplyDelete