Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Big Thanks!!! We had our first of two ~Make It With Mandy~ craft classes last night and had a blast. Thank you to everyone who came. It is such a pleasure for me to work with each of you and get to know you all better. For all of those coming tonight, we can't way to see all of you!!! ANOTHER SALE ITEM



A Fun Halloween Sign
I Love this sign and can't wait to put mine on my porch for this Halloween Season. We also offered these in out ~Make It With Mandy~ craft classes and had a lot of people comment on how cute it was... So, we are offering it as a SALE ITEM. This is a great size - 24" Long x 12" Tall, Darling spider web scrapook paper and vinyl wording with bats. Comes with a fun orange burlap handle for hanging. I have just set mine into my display in this picture. Retail: $30.00 - On Sale for 50% off - SALE PRICE $15.00 - To place an order, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or give us a call at 435-755-8471. These signs will be available for pick up next week. We only have 10 Signs available at this sale price. Order Quickly!! - SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment