Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ok, so I have said this before, but this truly is ONE OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS we have made....... and we are offering him as a SALE ITEM~ Stuart Scarecrow
Isn't He CUTE???
This scarecrow is free standing - great for a porch or entry way. He stands 36" Tall and is 22" Wide! He has 20 pieces to him along with moss, berries, raffia, burlap fabric and colored fall grass. He is amazing!! Retail: $74.00 - SALE PRICE: $37.00- THAT IS A 50% SAVINGS- We are only offering 10 of these scarecrows at this price - so ORDER NOW!!!! This price is only avaiable until all 10 are sold. Good Luck!!!!! To place an order please call us at 435-755-8471 (leave a message if you get our answering machine) or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com - Remember only 10 available at this price!! SOLD OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment