Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, September 26, 2011

NEW SALE ITEM
NEW SALE ITEM - Don't you just love those words? I sure love typing them!!! THIS ONE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! We are offering a...Welcome Post (black or antique white, you get to choose) along with a Fall Pumpkin Topper, A Halloween Spider Topper, a Thanksgiving Turkey Topper and a Santa Claus Topper for a sale price of ... $90.00 - REGULAR PRICE $180.00 - This is a 50% savings and an incredible deal. Each topper comes with a welcome sign that hangs in front of the wreath on your welcome post. Again, you get to choose between black and antique white for your Welcome Post. I have many of you mothers who have purchases these in the past for your daughters for Christmas - Great idea huh? Don't miss out.... we are only offering 10 of these at this price. Order QUICKLY!!! For all those who order, these will be available at the end of Next week for pick up. SOLD OUT




1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how to order, I just wondered if you had any left? my email address is kaelandkaty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete