Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2nd -

Good Morning Friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We apologize we didn't have a ~Make Your House A Home~ post on Saturday and that our Friday post was so late. We had a crazy weekend and just couldn't get to that. I actually really missed writing the post for Saturday, so we will definitely have one this Saturday! We have a winner for last week's Welcome Shutter. Congratulations to Tami Lewis! Give us a call and we can set up a time for you to pick up your Welcome Shutter.

We have a New Drawing Item today. This table box is the same one we offered at our last ~Make It With Mandy~ craft night. It is 24" Long x 12" Wide. It is perfect for any table. If you would like your name entered into our drawing this week, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention that and we will enter your name into the drawing five times!! You will have a much better chance of winning. If you are not a follower of our blog, please become one!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I'm really needing one!! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mandy! Please enter me! I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, please enter me, I am a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love it.
    Thank you for the opportunity to win.
    And I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Please enter me to win! I do get your emails and follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete