Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, April 30th
Here we are starting a new week again.  I have been looking forward to this week and I am also very nervous for this week.  Away with the cancer and onto recovery.  I am still shocked when I think about having cancer.  I am sure everyone who is told they have cancer is shocked!  This week takes me one step closer to being cancer free and that is absolutely awesome! 

 We will continue to have SALE ITEMS posted every day.  I have prepared a few posts for the next couple days and Eric thinks he will be taking over the blog while I am resting.    You may be in for a real treat - He absolutely cracks me up so I hope you all enjoy his funny sense of humor.  

Today's SALE ITEM is this Fantastic American Flag.  This flag is 12" Tall x 24" Long and comes with berries, moss & a handle for hanging.  This would look fantastic on the front of a door or house.  Retail:  $28.00 - On Sale for $14.00 - This is an incredible deal!

We will be working as quickly as possible to fill all of the orders that come in.  Your orders should be done within 7-10 business days.  We will contact you as soon as your order is ready for pick up.  If your order is being shipped, we will email or call you the day it ships.  We appreciate all of you and the orders you are placing.  Enjoy Your Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment