Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Monday Morning Everyone!!!
Wow, I haven't been here for a few days.  I really thought I could pack everything in our home, move to our new home, continue working in the shop, make it to all of the "End Of School Year" Concerts and Assemblies and continue posting our blog.  Wow, Was I WRONG!!!  Obviously I haven't moved since we got married 17 years ago (when we had absolutely nothing).  I was chatting with my dear "WISE" mother a couple days ago and she told me to close up shop and worry about moving.  She has never steered me wrong before, so once again....... I am going to obey her and focus on moving! 
We will be back to working the second week in June.  If any of you have placed orders and need them before then, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com
and let us know.  We have contacted several of you about your orders being done.  If you would like to pick those up during the next couple of weeks, please email us and we can set up a time for you to come.

We hope you have a wonderful "Beginning To Summer" and we can't wait to be with you all again.  Have a wonderful Day!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment