Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Good Morning Everyone!!
Last night was a BUSY Family Home Evening for us.  We decided to move Chloee into Kylan's room and Kylan into Chloee's room and what an adventure.  I was so grateful I have two ~Very Strong~ Boys.  After several trips up and down the stairs..... we are done!!!  It was exhausting, but so worth it!!!

We have something to share with you!!  My sister and her husband are selling their home.  I told her I would be happy to post some pictures and information for her.  If any of you are looking for a super cute starter home in the Nibley area, make sure you check out this home.

Great starter home in Nibley, UT! Beautiful view of the Wellsville mountain range. Across the street from elementary school and 5 minutes to Logan. Half basement has larger crawl space with tons of storage. Large lot with auto-sprinklers and natural spring/protected wetland in back corner of lot. Open field behind. Vaulted ceilings create open living and dining area. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, room to grow in 50% finished basement. 1698 total square feet.
$170,450

Contact Paul Judd- Great American Realty PC for your private showing today!! 1-208-240-8296
Photo










Have a Great Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment