Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey There Everyone!
What a beautiful day and what a wonderful weekend!!!  The air is a little crisp today, but smells so good.  Once again, I MISSED Friday's post.  It turned into a very busy day with more than I could accomplish and I had to take something off my list and my blog was it!!

Check out Today's SALE Item....... 
Welcome To Our Place Sign 
This is another great item for a front porch.  This sign is 48" Long x 6" Tall - Antique White with Black Lettering
Lots of Sanding for that FANTASTIC rustic look.
On Sale - $28.00

We also have a winner for Last Week's Drawing....
Daisy Door Hanger

Congratulations to Heidi Ballard!!!
A Big thanks to everyone who entered our drawing last week.......

Would you like to win Today's Drawing Item
Spring Subway Art
(Retail Value - $24.00)
If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please send us an email or leave a comment sharing
"Why You Love Spring" .

Good Luck and have a great Monday Night!
~Mandy~

3 comments:

  1. I would love to win this! I love spring because it's warmer outside but not as hot as summer. I love that the flowers are beginning to grow and animals are being born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute subway art!!! I love spring because it is new beginnings and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!!! Loving this Utah Spring here!!! I even have some tulips starting to come up! Would love the subway art! :)

    ReplyDelete