Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!!!
Last Week Was Seriously a BLAST!!!!!!  My sweet husband booked a "SURPRISE" Vegas Vacation for me and my mom for my birthday!!!  Our main event was seeing Donny & Marie Osmond's Vegas Show!!!!  My MOM was and still is a HUGE Donny Fan.  I grew up listening to the Osmonds and couldn't wait to hear them in person.  Oh My Heck!  It was so much fun. 
I have to admit.... I am not a traveler.   I am a HOME BODY!!! One of the main reasons for that is I get very motion sick.  Horrible motion sick!  I drive almost everywhere we go because I feel yucky if I don't.  So Flying is even worse!!!!!!  Unfortunately, I inherited this motion sickness  from my sweet mom, so we were bumps on a log for the first day!   But being a bump on a log with no responsibilities is kindof fun for a day!!!

The second day we were there was awesome.
  We were able to attend the Las Vegas LDS Temple.  Wow, it is beautiful inside and out!!!!  It was so amazing and I am so grateful for that experience with my mom!!!

Friday night was the concert and it was awesome.  Eric got us tickets on the front row and it was so cool!  During the show he asked all of us to message him on facebook letting him know we were there and he would choose a winner who would receive a free CD!!  
OH MY HECK!!!!!!  HOLY SMACK!!!
He PICKED ME!!!!!!!

Can you believe it?  My mom and I were giddy!  It was so awesome.  I messaged him on facebook thanking him for the cd and he replied!!!!  Just a cherry on the top of a great weekend.  

Today is also my Mom's Birthday!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday to the best mom in the whole wide world!  I can't imagine my life without you!!!!

And now back to business.....
We have a winner for last week's $25.00 gift Card!!!
Congratulations To Karen Duncan!!!
Get ready to spend Karen!!!
Just shoot me an email and we can set up a time for you to pick up your gift card.  Thanks to everyone who entered.

This Week's Drawing Item is another FANTASTIC ITEM!!!
Summer Subway Art
24" Tall x 12" Wide
If you would like your name entered into our drawing, please email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com.  We will announce the winner Monday, April 27th.  
Good Luck Friends!!!
Have a Great Day!
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment